We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To all those who like the mixture of flavors and the marriage between fish and chorizo, here is the delicious recipe for cod fillet, leek fondue and chorizo.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 600 g of cod fillet
- 2 to 3 leeks depending on size
- 1 fresh chorizo
- 2 shallots
- 10 cl of fish stock
- 20 cl of white wine
- 20 cl of sour cream
- Salt pepper
Recipe for cod fillet, leek and chorizo fondue
This recipe is a marriage of flavors, subtle and daring, which should delight your guests.
- Start by removing the green from the leeks
- Cut the leeks in 2 lengthwise then into sections of about 2 cm
- Wash the leeks well then drain them
- In a sauté pan, heat a little olive oil with 1 knob of butter and cook the leeks over low heat and cover for 10 min
- The leeks must remain fairly crunchy, salt and pepper at the end
- Meanwhile, cook the chorizo in a saucepan without grilling it
- In a saucepan, brown the chopped shallots with a little butter to make them blanch
- Add the white wine then the fish stock and let reduce by half
- Pour in the cream, a little of the cooking juice from the chorizo, mix everything then keep warm
- Finally, cook the cod backs
You can cook cod in 2 ways, either in the oven or in a pan. In both cases, it is useful in the leather in a little juice (fish stock for example or just a little water).
Cooking time is approximately 10 min in the oven at 180 ° and 10 min in the pan (5 min on each side)
It is then time to prepare the plates,
- Place the leek fondue in the middle of the plate
- Place the tender cod back on top
- Pour the sauce over
- Arrange a few slices of chorizo around it
- Serve hot
Enjoy your meal !