We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The strawberry, radish and beetroot salad carpaccio style is a light and colorful starter but also easy and quick to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 new onions
- 100 g of Petit Billy (or semi-dry manure or feta, etc.)
- 250 g of strawberries
- 250 g of beet flood (chioggia, etc.)
- 1 bunch of radish
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tbsp. of sunflower oil
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
Strawberry, radish and beetroot salad carpaccio style
- Peel, wash and mince the onions and part of their stems.
- Crumble the cheese.
- Wash, dry, hull and mince the strawberries.
- Wash, peel and mince the beetroot.
- Wash, hull and mince the radishes.
- Prepare the vinaigrette: in a bowl, arrange the fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper, vinegar and oil. Mix well.
- In small plates, arrange the beetroot, radishes and strawberries. Sprinkle with fresh goat cheese or feta.
- When ready to serve, drizzle with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with the green sliced onions.
Find out more about beets
Red, white, yellow, the beet has long been the subject of careful selection to definitely earn its place on French tables, from the mid-19th century.
Native to the Mediterranean coasts, it was cultivated there for its leaves or its root with which the cattle were fed.
Today, its leaves are still eaten, such as spinach for humans, or as fodder for animals, and its root has found many uses.
The white variety is used for the production of sugar, red and yellow varieties are eaten as vegetables, the latter being particularly appreciated for its pleasant sweet taste.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel