We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy to make and deliciously scented, these breaded shrimp and whipped cheese verrines should seduce your guests.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 20 cl of tomato juice
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- a few drops of tabasco
- 20 raw shrimps (or prawns)
- 5 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of gomasio
- 8 lace pancakes
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
- 1 egg
- frying oil
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 1 plain or flavored whipped cheese (like Madame Loïc)
Breaded shrimp and whipped cheese verrines
- In a bowl, combine the tomato juice, oyster sauce, tabasco and fleur de sel. Mix well and check the seasoning.
- Shell the shrimp, keeping the tails intact.
- Prepare two plates: in the first place a mixture composed of breadcrumbs, gomasio, crushed lace pancakes and pepper. In the second, add the beaten egg.
- Pass the prawns successively in the first plate then the
second, and again in the first.
- Heat the frying oil in a pan, cook the prawns just long enough to brown them on each side. Drain them on absorbent paper.
- Wash, dry and chop the parsley.
- Arrange the verrines: in the base, arrange the tomato sauce, the whipped cheese, the prawns and the parsley.
Additional information about shrimp
This little crustacean can be eaten in all ways! Plain, grilled, flambéed, sautéed, on skewers, etc. However, beware of
allergies, sometimes the cause of shrimp. They can be manifested by difficulty in breathing or by hives. Sensitive subjects, refrain!
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel