We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious recipe for rice with chicken and fennel, easy to make, flavorful and original.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g of brown rice
- 3 chicken cutlets
- 20 g semi-salted butter
- 2 small shallots
- 50 g of Comté
- ½ fennel
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon of argan oil
- ½ bunch of chive
- 1 pinch of chilli
- Coarse salt, fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
Chicken Rice Salad
- Pour water into a saucepan. Bring to a boil and pour in the coarse salt.
Cook the rice for the time indicated on the packaging (variable depending on the type of
rice, 15 to 25 minutes).
- Drain and keep in the fridge.
- Cut the chicken cutlets into cubes.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and cook the diced chicken over medium heat. Season them with fleur de sel and chili.
- Peel and chop the shallots.
- Cut the Comté into cubes.
- Wash and cut the fennel into small pieces.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing together salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, sunflower and argan oils.
- Wash and chop the chives.
- Mix the vinaigrette with the brown rice, chives, cheese, shallots, chicken and fennel.
Learn more about fennel
This anise-tasting plant is cultivated for the consumption of its fruits (diakenes), its stems and its bulb (for the bulbous species), which can be tasted as a spice, aromatic or vegetable.
Adapted like celery, the cooked fennel is braised, steamed in butter, au gratin, simmered ... marrying with delight to the flavor of fish.
Raw, it can be enjoyed sliced in a salad with other vegetables ...
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel