We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious recipe for a pie with salmon and fresh spinach.
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 200 g of salmon fillet
- 350 g offresh spinach or frozen in branch
- 25 cl of liquid cream (or crème fraîche)
- 25 cl of milk
- 125 g grated cheese (Gruyère, Emmental)
- 3 eggs
- Salt pepper
Here is an original recipe to succeed and treat yourself with this delicious pie.
Salmon and spinach pie recipe
The salmon spinach pie is easy to make and the result is tasty and smooth.
- Preheat your oven to 200 °
Preparation of the filling:
- Wash the spinach
- Cut the ends of the stems
- Brown the spinach in a frying pan with a little butter so that it disgorges.
- Squeeze the spinach and roughly chop it
- Cut the salmon fillet into large cubes
Preparation of the tart shell:
- In a salad bowl or a bowl,
- Pour the cream that you will mix with the whole eggs in a vigorous way
- Then add the milk and mix again
- Add the grated cheese,
- Salt and pepper
Making the salmon and spinach pie:
In a pie dish,
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry,
- Arrange the spinach then the salmon (a variation is to replace the fresh salmon with smoked salmon)
- Pour over your pie shell
Baking the salmon and spinach pie:
The cooking time of the spinach tare varies depending on your oven and your dish but should last around 35 to 40 minutes.
It is important to brown the top, it is better and much prettier ...
Here we offer you a salmon and spinach pie but you can replace them with smoked salmon, that's a change and it's just as delicious!
Enjoy your meal !
- To discover also, spinach pie
- All the spinach recipes